Wednesday, July 22, 2009

YOW!

Ok, ok, ok!!! No more Cool Ranch Doritos for me! My little soccer player had been having a regular day all day, move around in his typical ways. He's been active but not violent in his kicking. Until I started eating Cool Ranch Doritos about 15 minutes go. 10 minutes ago, he starts stabbing me with his feet! I can't help but flinch and say, "yow!" every time! I guess he doesn't like the extra spices in the Cool Ranch kind of Doritos. I've fed him MSG many times before, and the spicy cheesy Doritos go down fine, but NOT the Cool Ranch apparently. Hubby happened to call and I told him his son was over here causing all kinds of trouble and he better come lay down the law. While I was on the phone with him for about 2 or 3 minutes, I got three more stabs. Needless to say, I've given away the rest of the little bag of chips, and am trying to communicate with the boy by smooshing in on the spot he's been stabbing. Hopefully this effect will wear off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment