Thursday, February 3, 2011

23 weeks pregnant


This first picture is me and Quint when I was 7 weeks pregnant.

And this is me at 23 weeks pregnant, earlier this morning. Our second little boy is kicking and moving and when I poke him, he kicks back. I haven't had any false labor for over a week now, but I have had heartburn and diminished breathing capacity. I've also been able to sing at least 2 notes higher than normal for me. So I've been helping the sopranos out with some of their high Gs. My choir director said that it was just because I'm pregnant. He sees it all the time. Wow! Learn something new every day! I still wake up at 3:19 most days, but last night, we went to sleep at 9pm and I got more sleep than I've had in I don't know when! As a result, I yawned all through the day.

I did the taxes for a woman today who is nearly the same age as me, is 23 weeks pregnant, and also had an especially traumatic few weeks surrounding when she found out she was unexpectedly pregnant. We had so much fun talking that I gave her my cell phone number on my brand new business cards. Her name is Mary, in case I forget her name in the next 24 hours.

It's peak week at the tax office so I've actually been working a lot of hours. Weird feeling after 6 weeks of not working much.

No comments:

Post a Comment