Friday, April 24, 2009

Studying happened!

Yesterday I studied for my horrible Macro test for about an hour! Yeah me! I noticed that I wanted to make some complicated note taking system that would require me to have a computer and print it out later. Since most of my studying time will not be in town near a computer, this seems pretty stupid. So I forced myself to just implement tactics that required only my notebook, textbook, highlighters, and hand written notes. I'm so proud of me! Now I just have to keep it up!

We're leaving for the weekend from work today so I had to lock my poor kitty in the garage this morning. She saw me putting down enough food for 2.5 days and gave me the most pitiful look. She's got everything she needs and will be safe in the garage, if a little bored. She normally sleeps in the garage each night anyway. I left the light on, the radio on, plenty of food, water, and cat pan space. I even hid little kitty treats like Easter eggs and put a couple toys out there for her. It would be great if I could leave one doomed mouse or flying bug out there for her to chase, but that's stupid. But I still felt so horribly guilty leaving her this time. I know, I know...get over it! She will be bored but well taken care of. Boredom never actually killed anyone. Especially not just 2.5 days of boredom.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on studying! And, as I'm sure you know now, your kitty will be fine.

    ReplyDelete