Thursday, September 2, 2010

My hair


This morning, I washed my hair for the first time since we cut off 9 inches. I know! Earth shattering news! It feels wonderfully short. Blissfully short. It seems to be drying so much faster. When I slung my head back and forth to get out more water this morning, I laughed at how light it felt. Wonderful wonderful wonderful! I can wear it in a ponytail again! Before it weighed too much. Last night, Hubby complimented my hair several times. He said it looks really beautiful shorter. Now that it's shorter, I can wear it somehow other than braided or bunned.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for shorter hair! You still have longer hair than anyone else I know. Now you have this post that you can come back to the next time your hair is long and you are hesitating cutting it. I recently got some bangs cut and I love it. Thought I would hate it, but I don't. I like having something to frame my face when I wear my hair back, which is every day.

    ReplyDelete