Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tidbits of good news!

On my H&R Block Tax Preparation course, I will be able to use my text book on both the midterm and the final! This is by no means a guarentee that I'll ace it, but it certainly does help! So now I know I can highlight the fool out of that book and make sure I know where to find everything.

My other good news is about Ivy Pearl. Last night, Hubby and I were driving in our rental car/pimp mobile and we went over a bouncy part of the road. I felt the walnut size fetus and placenta bobble up and down! You know those pink, hard rubber balls that everyone had as a kid? It felt like that was inside me bouncing around. That's my baby! When I was pregnant with Quint, at my 8 week appointment....skipping parts..... I felt the walnut size hard ball which held my baby and was sooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment