Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Productivity!!

Yesterday, aside from the no-warning vomit, I felt really good all day long. I had tons of energy and once I got home, I really got stuff done!! I opened all the windows since it was 70, turned on some great music and cleaned my house for the first time about a month!

I cleaned off the kitchen counter, cleaned off the dining table and shook out the tablecloth. I scrubbed down all the counters and the stove. I found the surface of the kitchen table. I found the surface of the coffee table in the living room. I cleaned out the fridge and no longer have to hold my breath when I open it! I threw away 3 half jars of gravy out of the fridge (3?). I tied the cat's toy to my jeans and let her chase me around while I did all this. I swept, got about a cup of ick, then I mopped and even waxed the most used spots!!! I threw away all the mail trash. I put away the grocery bags. I loaded the dish washer (but forgot to run it). I felt like a million bucks! I treated myself to a second Dr. Pepper. I fit into my size 8 jeans yesterday and was not uncomfortable! That does not mean I've lost weight, it only means that I didn't have amazing gas that day.

My next door neighbor has told me that during the second trimester, I will be able to conquer the d*** world. If this is what it's like, then bring it on!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this made me very tired. I think I need a nap now.

    ReplyDelete